MORPHOSMART™ 1300 SERIES
A versatile biometric device with enhanced security features The MorphoSmart™ 1300 Series (or MSO 1300) is a family of multifactor authentication peripherals using fingerprint and smartcard technologies. They have been specially designed to address the needs (security, user friendliness) of logical access control to highly secured desktop PC applications, in industrial, corporate or governmental environments. The MorphoSmart™ 1300 Series are based on a fast and costeffective optical sensor and have a storage capacity of 500 users — or 1,000 templates. Whether used for off-the-shelf enrollment or in custommade applications, the MorphoSmart™ 1300 series are a flexible, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for the fast and secure processing of quality fingerprint images, with match-on-device and match-on-card functions that guarantee the faultless protection of information.
A gifted range of fingerprint readers
- A class of performance certified at the highest level: FIPS 201, MINEX, FBI PIV IQS
- Large-size sensor (14x22mm) that guarantees enhanced performance during enrollment and matching
- Fast processing during enrollment, identification and authentication:
- authentication < 0.6 sec (including detection, encoding and matching)
- identification < 0.8 sec in 1:1000 identification mode (including detection, encoding and matching)
- High capacity database in identification mode: 500 users or 1,000 fingerprint templates. The stored templates are protected against fraudulent extraction.
- A version with integrated smartcard reader is available (MSO 1350)
- Multi task: MSO 1300 Series can perform enrollment, local matching or matching against a remote database. It can also manage a local database
- MSO 1300 Series are smart and user-friendly sensors tha guide the user during enrollment (finger position, pressure, etc.) to acquire the best possible fingerprint image
- Accuracy : the False Acceptance Rate (FAR) can be configured down to 10-8, depending on the security requirement
- FBI PIV IQS certified versions available (MSO 1300 E, MSO 1350 E)
- FIPS 201 certified version available (MSO 1350 E)
- CE, FCC and RoHS compliant