This laminator will make your cards more durable and more secure, all in one easy step! Choose from clear, thick or holographic over laminate depending on the need and security level of your organization. A wise choice for those who want to print ID badges that are made to last! Additionally, multiple PR5302's can be attached together and configured with one PR5300 printer to apply different types of laminate materials to a card. This solution offers the utmost in security and protection for your applications.The PR5302 Heat Roller (laminator) is designed to easily attach and operate with PR53XX Series ID Card Printers. The unit offers high-speed lamination for standard CR-80 cards and offers a stateof the art RS-422 high-speed communication port interfaces with the printer and allows the printers firmware and driver to optimally configure the unit for a variety of laminate materials. Additionally, multiple PR5302's can be attached together and configured with one PR5300 printer to apply different types of laminate materials to a card. This solution offers the utmost in security and protection for your applications.
Wide-range & Field Upgradable Encoding Options
Get the best deals on Nisca PR5302 Lamination Printers from Danish Solutions in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata leading supplier of entire range Nisca Card Printers in India.
- Optical Variable Inks (OVI):
- Invisible UV fluorescent inks (short wave &long wave)
- Dual UV fluorescent inks (one color short wave &different color long wave)
- Color shifting inks (inks change colors as document is tilted)
- Energy converting inks
- Optical Variable Devices (OVD)
- Text effects: Micro, nano, fine line printing
- Embedded hologram - invisible to the eye
- Hidden images - required specific wavelength to display
- Scrambled Indicia - requires custom lens over image to display
- Image morphing animation - images flipping, disappearing & reappearing
- Printing System: Heat transfer printing
- Print Media: PVC
- Media Size: CR-80 (54x86mm)
- Print Area: Entire card surface
- Printing Speed: 30sec max
- Transfer Ribbon: TEAMNisca protective / holographic material
- Communication: RS422, printer to heat roller
- Power Source: ACPower source -AC100/120v 50/60Hz & ACPower source -AC200/240v 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 400 x 180 x 300mm (h xwx l)
- Weight: 10kg max